Or, How do I unlock my locked Android device without losing any data?
Hey Folks, in case you have forgotten your screen lock and you don’t want to lose data, then keep reading this article because, in this article, we discuss the methods that can be used to remove screen lock from your Android phone without losing data.
Method 1: Remove screen lock from your Android phone without losing data by using Dr.Fone Software
Dr. fone is another Android unlock software that removes pin, pattern, or password lock on Samsung android mobiles. It also offers the removal of screen lock on Huwaei, LG, Pixel, and other smartphones too.
- Remove the pattern or pin code of your Android or iOS devices without losing data.
- You can transfer files from your computer to your phone.
- It can also transfer data from one phone to another from Pirates to Android or Android to iOS etc.
- You can backup and restore your phones with this software
- You can backup your WhatsApp messages and restore social media apps.
- Free trial.
- Easy to use interface.
- Fast bypass of screen lock, pin, and password lock.
1. Download and launch Dr. Fone-Data Recovery software on your PC.
2. Choose the Screen Unlock option from the home screen of the software.
3. Now it’s gonna ask you to connect your phone to PC with a USB cable so just go ahead and connect with USB.4. Click Start to commence the lock removal process.
5. Enter the device into its Download mode. To do so, power off the device and hold the Power, home, and Volume down button simultaneously. Now press the Volume Up button to enter the Download mode now.
The interface starts downloading the recovery package as soon as your device enters the Download mode.
6. Perform the instructions shown on the screen to remove the device’s lock.
7. After doing all this, you will see an on-screen message that will indicate the completion of the lock screen removal process. You can now disconnect your device safely and access it without a lock screen without losing data.
In this way you can unlock your device’s screen lock or pin. Don’t panic, it happens to many of us.
You can read this article to know more about Dr. Fone features