Do you want to know how you can read the deleted WhatsApp messages by any user? Then read this full article.
The instant messaging app has provided many such features on WhatsApp, which have proved to be beneficial for users. At the same time, no such feature has been introduced so far, through which it can be found out what is the message that was deleted by any person. Well, there is a secret way of knowing this, which we are going to tell you. Actually, there is an app through which if the message has been deleted, then you will be able to know what the message sent to you was. The name of this app is WhatsRemoved. So keep reading this article because I am going to tell you the How to read deleted WhatsApp messages?
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages?
To read the deleted messages in WhatsApp chat, you must have Android smartphone. If you are an Android smartphone user, then following these steps, you can easily read the deleted message-
- First download the WhatsRemoved app from the Google Play Store in your phone.
- Once downloaded, give the app all the access it is seeking.
- After giving permission, go back to the app.
- Now you will be asked about the apps whose notifications you want to save or check the changes made in the app.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of applications.
- On the next screen, tap Allow and select Yes, Save Files. After doing this, the settings of the app will be completed and it will be ready for use.
- After this, along with all the notifications coming on WhatsApp, you will also get the deleted messages saved here.
- To see the deleted message, all you have to do is open this app and select WhatsApp in the top bar.
Know the app first
WhatsRemoved is listed on the Google Play Store. This third party app has been developed by Development Colors. This app is rated 4.3 out of 5 on the Play Store. This app has been rated by 1,08,523 people. So far it has been downloaded by more than 5 million people.
The important thing to keep in mind
WhatsRemoved is a third party app. This app can be used to read deleted messages because no such feature is available in WhatsApp. It is important to know here that this is a third-party app and it also accesses the OTP and bank balance details coming in the phone. It is possible that this app sells your data to another third party app. In such a situation, if you use this app, then there will be a constant threat to your data. In such a situation, it would be better if you use this app only