Many times we want to listen to music on youtube but due to some reason(work), we do not have time to watch the video, right?
Although most music can be found on any music streaming app, there is some content that is only on YouTube, and also nowadays many of us prefer to use youtube. Due to not having time to watch the video or for any other reason, we want youtube to play in the background of the phone, but many people do not know the way. To play youtube videos in the background there is an option that you have to take a subscription, although it is the easiest way to do it is by purchasing a YouTube Red subscription, which will give you bonus features like download youtube videos on the smartphones, google play music subscription and much more but it is paid. So today I will tell you the trick, through which you will be able to play youtube in the background without subscribing.
For android phone:
Let’s see how to play youtube in the background android:
- Go to the Google Chrome browser on your phone and open youtube.com.
- After this, after loading the page, click on the three dots shown on the right side
- Now click on the option of the desktop site.
- Now play any video you want to watch
- When the video starts playing, then we hit the home screen by pressing the home button.
- Now drag down on the notification panel. Here you will see the option to play the video that you played earlier. Now just tap on the play button.
- And now you will able to play youtube in the background.
For iOS phones:
Let’s see how to play youtube in the background iPhones:
The trick to play videos in the background of iOS device is similar to Android.
- First of all, go to the Safari browser(or any browser) you are using on the iPhone and open youtube.com.
- Click on the aA seen above in the left corner.
- Click on the request desktop website
- Search for the youtube video you want to play.
- Now come to the home screen and then go to the control panel and play the video.
- Look at the screenshot for further understanding.
This is the simplest way using which you can play youtube vidoes in the background in the android and iPhone X.