Today PUBG is the buzz among the people. It is the most played game. If we tell you that you can download the PUBG game on your mobile without the internet, then you will hardly believe this. But it is possible. Today we are going to tell you about a trick through which you will be able to install PUBG game on your mobile without the internet. So let’s see How to download PUBG without the internet or WiFi?
However, for this, you will have to enlist the help of your friend. To install the PUBG game, you and your friend have to download a file transfer app like File by Google, Xender, or Superbeam on mobile.
Let’s see How to download PUBG without the internet or Wifi
- Connect your device with a friend who has already installed PUBG. Now share the PUBG APK to your phone.
- Now don’t exit the app and go to My Files >> Internal storage >> Android >> obb folder of your friend’s device and transfer obb files to your phone.
- Select the entire folder named “com.tencent.ig” under My Files >> Internal storage >> Android >> data and share this folder to your device. (The file name may vary and not be the same for every device. You have to search for the obb file with ‘main…..com.tencent.ig.obb’ file in this folder.)
- After receiving all the files, go to your device and install the APK on your phone.
- Now copy the shared files and replace the obb data and the game folder with the ones you transferred from your friend’s mobile phone.
- Congrats you are done. Now you can enjoy the game.
You can also follow the same process for different games like COD, Free Fire, etc.