If you have anguish that your name does not appear in Google search, then this article is for you, because in this article I will show you how you can create your virtual visiting card on Google.
First of all, let us tell you that Google has released the feature of Virtual Visiting Card in search results. Google has named this virtual card as ‘People Cards’. To create a virtual visiting card, you must follow the following steps:
Create your virtual visiting card on Google or People card
- First, go to your Google Chrome browser and type Add Me to Search.
- At the top of the search results, you’ll find the option to add yourself to Google Search. Tap on Get started.
- Then, the profile photo in your Gmail ID will appear. Now you will have to put your information in it. Keep in mind that you give the information that you want to make public.
- For the Google Virtual Visiting Card, you have to provide some information about what you work in, which institute you work in, where you live, where you have studied. After giving complete information, click on preview and then save. After this people will be able to search you on Google.
What you need to create Google Virtual Card?
- Google’s virtual visiting card is currently available for mobile users only and can be used in English only.
- A mobile browser or the Google Search app.
- A personal Google Account.
Please refer to the Help Center article: Create your people card on Google Search