SPD Driver helps you to connect Spreadtrum powered phones to the computer and flash Firmware. SPD driver is an essential program to flash, upgrade, update any Spreadtrum phones and help you to transfer files between connected devices.
Now I will help you to install it manually from the Device Manager of your PC. So let’s get started:
How to download and install SPD Driver for Windows 10 64 bit? – (Spreadtrum Driver)
- Firstly download all the files to your computer. You can download from it here.
2. Now extract all the RAR files.
3. Now go on Start Menu and search Device Manager and open it.
4. Now in Device Manager, click on Action tab and then select Add legacy hardware (If Action tab is not showing then wait for some time or choose the options below down and then click on Action tab to see the Add legacy hardware option).
5. In the Add hardware wizard popup, select the Install the hardware that I have manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next
6. Now browse for the file you have extracted and choose .inf file.
7. After selecting the file, click Open.
8. Now click on Next to install the Spreadtrum Driver on your computer.
9. Now click Finish to finish. (If required you can Restart the PC to see the adapt changes)
10. Now, the most important thing if you facing digital signature errors while installing the driver then you need to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement for which you can check out this post.